Friday 23 May 2014

Sunflower Blogger Award


   

I've been awarded....



The questions were...

1.What is your favourite movie of all time?
    Les Mis! it is simply Eponinic!





  

2.  What is your favourite eye color?
      Hazel. i don't know why, it just is.

3. Summer, winter, autum/fall, or spring?
    Summer! Absolutely!

4. Frozen or Tangled?
          Frozen!


5. Raspberries or strawberry's?
            Raspberries!


6. Favorite villian?

    Vector! 


7. Favourite hero?
    Flynn Rider!


8. Favourite animal?
     Border Collie!


Thanks to my sister, Elizabethany! (:

I would like to tag Emily, Amy and Eva.

My questions are:

1.What is your favorite color?

2.P&P 1995 or S&S 1995?

3.What is your favorite book?

4.Cosette or Eponine?

5.Enjolras or Marius?

6.What is your favorite fruit?

7.Winter, Summer, Autumn/Fall or Spring?

8.Pizza or Sausages?

Enjoy!








4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Eponine! I'm looking forward to more posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your woody background, by the way. It's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    BTW what is the name of your blog?
    Sorry, but since i'm new i don't recognize the name! (:
    Eponine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eponine, the name of my blog is Wonderland Creek. I suppose you know that already now, because you commented. :)
      You're welcome!

      Delete