Friday 20 May 2016

Mini Book Reviews

 Yes I am still alive and I'm really sorry for not posting here for ages, but there is no point promising to post more because it will probably not be fulfilled! I have been trying to think of a blog post to do and then I looked at my stack of library books and decided to do some mini-mini reviews on them. Enjoy!


Harry Potter


I have read the series three times and i really like them, and the movies seem quite cool too. I think for this I will just say my favorite characters:

Draco Malfoy- I know he is the annoying bad guy, but he is still cool =D
Professor Remus Lupin- This guy is really cool and sooo nice!
Cedric Diggory- I don't want to spoil anything but this guy is so cool and...waaaahhhh!!! 
Fred and George Weasley- These two are so funny and great, especially in the later books/movies and oh man, the feels!
Hermione Granger- She is really nice and is a really good friend for Harry and Ron. Without her they would fail every subject!

I AM NUMBER FOUR


This is the first of the Lorien Legacies series. They are really cool (agh, i say that too much!!) sci-fi books basically about aliens, strange creatures, romance, saving the world from the bad guys etc...but they are pretty good books and the movie "I AM NUMBER FOUR" is worth watching. =D 

Rose Under Fire


Is about a British girl called Rose (funny that!) and she is a cargo pilot in WWII transporting plane equipment and one day strays into German territory and is imprisoned in Ravensbruck concentration camp...and I won't give anything else away but it was a really interesting book, just a bit hard to finish. It is by the same author as Code Name Verity but I liked  Rose Under Fire better.

Divergent Series


Yeah....these books (Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant) were interesting but I didn't really enjoy them that much. About a futuristic part of America divided into factions and the main characters are Tris and Four. The Hunger Games are often compared to Divergent and I think THG is much cooler!!

Infinite Sky


I picked this book up in the library because I thought it looked cute..it wasn't really.
It is about a family w/ split up parents and the mum has disappeared and the dad looks after the two kids and they live on a farm and one day these gypsies come and the girl falls in love w/ the gypsy boy and then fighting, smoking, injury, hospital, reunion, possible death, bye bye gypsies, the end!
Not worth reading!!

Find Momo


This is a cute compilation of pictures taken by photographer Andrew Knapp of all kinds of scenery and each picture has Andrew's dog, Momo, somewhere in it. You can check out Andrew Knapp's pics on Instagram here

Thankyou for reading my post, I hope you enjoyed it!




No comments:

Post a Comment